We are planning to do NIN in July from Oslo to Bergen. Can we do this justice in one day then spend a couple of days in Bergen and then take a direct train back to Oslo? Also, how do you handle luggage changing from train to boat to bus, etc.? Thanks for your help.
Norway in A Nutshell Help
- 1 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 6 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Car Rental Locations
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 11 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 just want to know
- 13 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 14 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 21 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Florence to nice- help
- 25 What is the best food in France?