We are planning to do NIN in July from Oslo to Bergen. Can we do this justice in one day then spend a couple of days in Bergen and then take a direct train back to Oslo? Also, how do you handle luggage changing from train to boat to bus, etc.? Thanks for your help.
Norway in A Nutshell Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great restaurants in Italy
- 2 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 3 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 4 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 5 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 6 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 7 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 8 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 14 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 15 WiFi on trains
- 16 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 19 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 20 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 23 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 24 Renting an apt.
- 25 A guide to Madrid