I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway holiday locations
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 6 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 9 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 12 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 13 Itinerary Assistance
- 14 Norway accessories and must have
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 17 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 21 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 Naples or Genoa
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.