I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Turin
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Trogir or Split
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Istria in two days
- 12 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 13 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 Scotland itinerary help
- 17 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 18 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.