I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 France, UK and Ireland
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Ireland
- 16 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 17 What do after Bernia Express?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 20 10 day Italy
- 21 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Santorini lodging
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 El Pastrami en Madrid
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.