I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bregenz or Lindau
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 4 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 12 Winter in Paris
- 13 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 14 I need some big advice!
- 15 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?