I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 14 Berlin
- 15 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 16 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 17 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 18 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 19 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.