I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 2 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 7 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 8 New Airline for Naxos
- 9 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 10 RHK's Fall escape
- 11 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 12 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 16 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 17 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 18 Edgard bus website English version?
- 19 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 20 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 21 Europe Itinerary
- 22 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.