I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 More Info >>> http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 8 Southern Italy
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Europe itinerary
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 Iceland in 4 days?
- 16 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Slovania & Croatia
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.