I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 CDG airport and connection time
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 19 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.