I'm seriously considering taking the Norway in a Nutshell one-day tour departing and arriving from Oslo next month during the third week of April. I understand there's a lot of time and travel involved, but have been told that this is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!! The cost is quite high, almost $400US. Is it worth the time, effort and cost to do this? Also, is there any way to reduce the cost of this trip?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 2 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 3 Sienna with kids
- 4 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 5 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 6 student in denmark
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Day River trips from Porto
- 10 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 13 3 months to travel Europe!
- 14 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 15 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 16 Places to visits near Porto
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 What to see in Dresden...
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 22 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 23 8 days in switzerland
- 24 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 25 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
Norway in a Nutshell Daytrip from Oslo with Overnight Train back to Oslo.