We'll have kids (under 7 yrs old) traveling with us when we make the Scandinavia trip in Summer, but I wanted to know if it makes sense to do the "Norway In A Nutshell" trip ourselves by car or take the tour (train/boat/bus combination)?
Of course, the convenience of the kids is a priority as well (that's the only way the adults can enjoy the trip), but I want to know if there are any downsides (from viewing the scenery perspective) if we travelled in our own car.
Norway In A Nutshell by Car or Tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 2 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 How do you find French food?
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 9 airport hold baggage
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 13 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 14 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 19 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 Gargano Promontory
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Santorini
- 24 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 25 SmartPhone Europe to USA