We'll have kids (under 7 yrs old) traveling with us when we make the Scandinavia trip in Summer, but I wanted to know if it makes sense to do the "Norway In A Nutshell" trip ourselves by car or take the tour (train/boat/bus combination)?
Of course, the convenience of the kids is a priority as well (that's the only way the adults can enjoy the trip), but I want to know if there are any downsides (from viewing the scenery perspective) if we travelled in our own car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 4 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 5 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Italy in October
- 11 Well, I'm always warning people
- 12 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Guides - Matera
- 15 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 16 Cork or Galway?
- 17 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 18 Seville in late January
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 3 days to spend in europe
- 25 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges