We'll have kids (under 7 yrs old) traveling with us when we make the Scandinavia trip in Summer, but I wanted to know if it makes sense to do the "Norway In A Nutshell" trip ourselves by car or take the tour (train/boat/bus combination)?
Of course, the convenience of the kids is a priority as well (that's the only way the adults can enjoy the trip), but I want to know if there are any downsides (from viewing the scenery perspective) if we travelled in our own car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 베팅포인트§＼☯【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼☯베팅포인트
- 2 포커게임방§＼☩【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼☩포커게임방
- 3 생방송게임§＼☦【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼☦생방송게임
- 4 아비아바둑이§＼☥【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼☥아비아바둑이
- 5 인터넷로또§＼✝【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼✝인터넷로또✝인터넷로또
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Undisclsoed location
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Rome to venice
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train