We'll have kids (under 7 yrs old) traveling with us when we make the Scandinavia trip in Summer, but I wanted to know if it makes sense to do the "Norway In A Nutshell" trip ourselves by car or take the tour (train/boat/bus combination)?
Of course, the convenience of the kids is a priority as well (that's the only way the adults can enjoy the trip), but I want to know if there are any downsides (from viewing the scenery perspective) if we travelled in our own car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 quickest way to Prague
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 18 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 19 16 days in France and Italy
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 24 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 25 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania