We'll have kids (under 7 yrs old) traveling with us when we make the Scandinavia trip in Summer, but I wanted to know if it makes sense to do the "Norway In A Nutshell" trip ourselves by car or take the tour (train/boat/bus combination)?
Of course, the convenience of the kids is a priority as well (that's the only way the adults can enjoy the trip), but I want to know if there are any downsides (from viewing the scenery perspective) if we travelled in our own car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leather goods in Florence
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 12 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 13 Italy in 11 Days
- 14 French election
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 3 week trip with children