We'll have kids (under 7 yrs old) traveling with us when we make the Scandinavia trip in Summer, but I wanted to know if it makes sense to do the "Norway In A Nutshell" trip ourselves by car or take the tour (train/boat/bus combination)?
Of course, the convenience of the kids is a priority as well (that's the only way the adults can enjoy the trip), but I want to know if there are any downsides (from viewing the scenery perspective) if we travelled in our own car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome for a week
- 2 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 3 Overnight Train Questions
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 6 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Poland in September
- 9 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 10 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 11 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 14 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 15 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 16 Belgium advice
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 21 Amalfi or Positano
- 22 Rome to Positano
- 23 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 24 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 25 Help required with Ireland Itinerary