We'll have kids (under 7 yrs old) traveling with us when we make the Scandinavia trip in Summer, but I wanted to know if it makes sense to do the "Norway In A Nutshell" trip ourselves by car or take the tour (train/boat/bus combination)?
Of course, the convenience of the kids is a priority as well (that's the only way the adults can enjoy the trip), but I want to know if there are any downsides (from viewing the scenery perspective) if we travelled in our own car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia short sail trip
- 2 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 3 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 4 6 Days in Italy
- 5 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 6 Stu Tower
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 9 SE ITALY
- 10 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 11 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 12 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 13 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 14 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 17 Helpful Hint
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 20 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Finland around Christmas time?
- 23 monograms vacation tours
- 24 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 25 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!