We'll have kids (under 7 yrs old) traveling with us when we make the Scandinavia trip in Summer, but I wanted to know if it makes sense to do the "Norway In A Nutshell" trip ourselves by car or take the tour (train/boat/bus combination)?
Of course, the convenience of the kids is a priority as well (that's the only way the adults can enjoy the trip), but I want to know if there are any downsides (from viewing the scenery perspective) if we travelled in our own car.
Norway In A Nutshell by Car or Tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??