I am flying into Oslo in first week of April
Will also be visiting Stockholm, and Copenhagen.
1) Book the Norway in a Nutshell tour roundtrip from Oslo to Bergen and sleep on the train
2) Book the Interrail pass from Oslo to Flam, then separately book a mini Norway in a Nutshell (Flam-Gundhaven-Voss) and an Interrail pass from Voss to Oslo?
I've heard that Voss to Bergen is the least exciting part of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 9 Trek through Eur
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Roma Pass
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 Denmark or Sweden?
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 25 Norway, Sweden, Denmark