I am flying into Oslo in first week of April
Will also be visiting Stockholm, and Copenhagen.
1) Book the Norway in a Nutshell tour roundtrip from Oslo to Bergen and sleep on the train
2) Book the Interrail pass from Oslo to Flam, then separately book a mini Norway in a Nutshell (Flam-Gundhaven-Voss) and an Interrail pass from Voss to Oslo?
I've heard that Voss to Bergen is the least exciting part of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 4 Zadar or Sibenik
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 11 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 12 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 13 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 23 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 24 B&Bs in Ireland
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback