I am flying into Oslo in first week of April
Will also be visiting Stockholm, and Copenhagen.
1) Book the Norway in a Nutshell tour roundtrip from Oslo to Bergen and sleep on the train
2) Book the Interrail pass from Oslo to Flam, then separately book a mini Norway in a Nutshell (Flam-Gundhaven-Voss) and an Interrail pass from Voss to Oslo?
I've heard that Voss to Bergen is the least exciting part of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 3 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 4 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 9 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 10 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 11 Europe itinerary review
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 Train passes
- 15 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 16 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 3 Days in Naples...
- 19 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 20 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Our time in Rome
- 23 Renting International Cars from USA
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?