I am flying into Oslo in first week of April
Will also be visiting Stockholm, and Copenhagen.
1) Book the Norway in a Nutshell tour roundtrip from Oslo to Bergen and sleep on the train
2) Book the Interrail pass from Oslo to Flam, then separately book a mini Norway in a Nutshell (Flam-Gundhaven-Voss) and an Interrail pass from Voss to Oslo?
I've heard that Voss to Bergen is the least exciting part of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 7 Amsterdam Hotel
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 11 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 12 italy in ll days and what to see
- 13 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 14 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 15 Amsterdam vs. France
- 16 Hamman Baths Granada
- 17 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 18 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 19 First time in Italy
- 20 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 21 What about Basque Country?
- 22 Dolomites October 14-18
- 23 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 24 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 25 Ireland ToDo