We're looking at a 14 night Iceland and Norwegian fjords cruise for next summer, but unfortunately it doesn't go to Oslo, nor would a pre/post cruise tour be practical as the cruise is out of Southampton. Am just wondering if it might be better to do this on our own and would like your suggestions about an itinerary, also comparitive costs.
Norway & Iceland - DIY or cruise?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 9 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 10 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 11 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 23 Planning a holiday
- 24 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 25 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers