We're looking at a 14 night Iceland and Norwegian fjords cruise for next summer, but unfortunately it doesn't go to Oslo, nor would a pre/post cruise tour be practical as the cruise is out of Southampton. Am just wondering if it might be better to do this on our own and would like your suggestions about an itinerary, also comparitive costs.
Norway & Iceland - DIY or cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 12 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Italy Countryside
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Germany in December 2015
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Vegan in Germany?
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?