I have just boarded the ship in Kirkenes on a trip I have wanted to take for many years.
There is internet access! I can send a report as we go if anyone is interested.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 14 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)