I have just boarded the ship in Kirkenes on a trip I have wanted to take for many years.
There is internet access! I can send a report as we go if anyone is interested.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 5 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 12 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 23 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 24 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 25 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015