I'm planning to drive from Bergen to Tromso. On the way up I've heard that I can get on board the Hurtigruten Cruise / Ferry line. If I do that, what areas would be the most interesting to see from the boat versus driving. Thank you!
Norway: Hurtigruten Ferry Services
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 10 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 11 2 weeks in Europe
- 12 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 13 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 17 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 20 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 21 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 25 Matisse at Tate