I am traveling to Norway in May. I am spending two full days and nights in Oslo. I am then renting a car for five full days (4 nights, fly out fifth night) to explore around Bergen and other fjord/hiking areas. If you have any suggestions as a good itinerary that includes Bergen and surrounding fjords, I would love to hear suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 야구중계≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라
- 3 유레이스‷ ＼［ ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM ］ ＼‷유레이스
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?