I am traveling to Norway in May. I am spending two full days and nights in Oslo. I am then renting a car for five full days (4 nights, fly out fifth night) to explore around Bergen and other fjord/hiking areas. If you have any suggestions as a good itinerary that includes Bergen and surrounding fjords, I would love to hear suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ex-pats with young kids
- 12 Iceland france spain
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Paris hotel
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Spanish food - not that special?
- 21 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 22 Maximizing Norway time
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice