I am traveling to Norway in May. I am spending two full days and nights in Oslo. I am then renting a car for five full days (4 nights, fly out fifth night) to explore around Bergen and other fjord/hiking areas. If you have any suggestions as a good itinerary that includes Bergen and surrounding fjords, I would love to hear suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 6 Italy June 6-16
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 12 Long weekend in Albania
- 13 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 14 car rental
- 15 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 16 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 17 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Munich and....???
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini