Coasta cruise leaving Copenhagen 7/21/13. Should we book excursions in geiranger and skjolden from the ship or is it better to find your own once off of the ship?
Norway fjords cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 Airbnb scam
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 7 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Tipping in the UK
- 10 Central Europe itinerary
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 15 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 Arriving in Prague
- 21 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 22 4 Months in Europe
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?