Coasta cruise leaving Copenhagen 7/21/13. Should we book excursions in geiranger and skjolden from the ship or is it better to find your own once off of the ship?
Norway fjords cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 2 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 3 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 4 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 5 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 6 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 7 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Transports in Santorini
- 12 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 14 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Olive Oil
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain