I posted earlier about a trip to Norway in July/Aug. did not get many responses. I do appreciate Michael's help. Please tell me if this is do-able in 7-8 days. I am thinking of going from Oslo to Bergen straight, then visiting some of these places Alesund, Greiranger, Balestrand, Voss, Mrydal, Flam, Stalheim, Gudvangen. Should I eliminate some and are some must sees. I can't figure out where to go. Is it necessary to rent a car or can we travel to all these places by train,ferry, or bus? I would appreciate any help. There are so many locations, can't figure out which ones would be worthy of overnights. I did read that Stalheim is one place to stay. Thank you again.
Norway experts needed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 2 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 3 Spain for 7 days
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 Spending money in Italy?
- 6 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 7 Biking across Europe
- 8 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 9 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 10 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 11 Normandy in October
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 15 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 18 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 19 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 20 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 22 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 23 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 24 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 25 Teaching English in Europe or Asia