I posted earlier about a trip to Norway in July/Aug. did not get many responses. I do appreciate Michael's help. Please tell me if this is do-able in 7-8 days. I am thinking of going from Oslo to Bergen straight, then visiting some of these places Alesund, Greiranger, Balestrand, Voss, Mrydal, Flam, Stalheim, Gudvangen. Should I eliminate some and are some must sees. I can't figure out where to go. Is it necessary to rent a car or can we travel to all these places by train,ferry, or bus? I would appreciate any help. There are so many locations, can't figure out which ones would be worthy of overnights. I did read that Stalheim is one place to stay. Thank you again.
Norway experts needed.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Novels set in Greece
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip