I posted earlier about a trip to Norway in July/Aug. did not get many responses. I do appreciate Michael's help. Please tell me if this is do-able in 7-8 days. I am thinking of going from Oslo to Bergen straight, then visiting some of these places Alesund, Greiranger, Balestrand, Voss, Mrydal, Flam, Stalheim, Gudvangen. Should I eliminate some and are some must sees. I can't figure out where to go. Is it necessary to rent a car or can we travel to all these places by train,ferry, or bus? I would appreciate any help. There are so many locations, can't figure out which ones would be worthy of overnights. I did read that Stalheim is one place to stay. Thank you again.
Norway experts needed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 best time to book accommodation
- 9 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 13 London visit
- 14 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 No points in Paris .....
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 Pompeii train to Naples
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?