My mother and I are taking a Princess Cruise from UK to Norway at the end of May. We don't want to go on excusrions organised by th cruiseline and would prefer to do our own thing. We would like to visit a fjord, but which one? We are quite happy just to walk around and explore, but would hate to miss something special. Here is our itinerary:
arrive Stavanger 7am, depart 4pm
scenic cruising - Helleslyt - 9am - 11am
arrive Geiranger 1pm - 7pm
Olden - 8am, depart 6pm
Bergen - 7am - 2pm
I am very grateful for any advice. I have planned all my trips with Fodors as you guys are so informative
Norway cruise - day trip advice please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Burg Eltz
- 17 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 18 Germany-berlin marathon
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 itinerary help
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014