My mother and I are taking a Princess Cruise from UK to Norway at the end of May. We don't want to go on excusrions organised by th cruiseline and would prefer to do our own thing. We would like to visit a fjord, but which one? We are quite happy just to walk around and explore, but would hate to miss something special. Here is our itinerary:
arrive Stavanger 7am, depart 4pm
scenic cruising - Helleslyt - 9am - 11am
arrive Geiranger 1pm - 7pm
Olden - 8am, depart 6pm
Bergen - 7am - 2pm
I am very grateful for any advice. I have planned all my trips with Fodors as you guys are so informative
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 9 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 10 What to take to Germany
- 11 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 15 Private transportation
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Suggestions for travel
- 19 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 22 Holiday in Austria
- 23 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 24 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 25 Italy with my 22 year old son