My mother and I are taking a Princess Cruise from UK to Norway at the end of May. We don't want to go on excusrions organised by th cruiseline and would prefer to do our own thing. We would like to visit a fjord, but which one? We are quite happy just to walk around and explore, but would hate to miss something special. Here is our itinerary:
arrive Stavanger 7am, depart 4pm
scenic cruising - Helleslyt - 9am - 11am
arrive Geiranger 1pm - 7pm
Olden - 8am, depart 6pm
Bergen - 7am - 2pm
I am very grateful for any advice. I have planned all my trips with Fodors as you guys are so informative
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 countries to visit in October and November
- 2 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 3 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 4 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 5 Montpellier to Arles
- 6 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 7 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 8 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 9 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 10 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 11 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 12 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 15 20 days in Greece
- 16 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 17 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 18 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 19 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Macedonia, Greece
- 22 Berlin to Barcelona
- 23 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land