My mother and I are taking a Princess Cruise from UK to Norway at the end of May. We don't want to go on excusrions organised by th cruiseline and would prefer to do our own thing. We would like to visit a fjord, but which one? We are quite happy just to walk around and explore, but would hate to miss something special. Here is our itinerary:
arrive Stavanger 7am, depart 4pm
scenic cruising - Helleslyt - 9am - 11am
arrive Geiranger 1pm - 7pm
Olden - 8am, depart 6pm
Bergen - 7am - 2pm
I am very grateful for any advice. I have planned all my trips with Fodors as you guys are so informative
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Japan or Italy next spring
- 2 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 3 Iceland Key Carrental
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 6 Travel in England and Scotland
- 7 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 8 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 9 Must do/see in Rome
- 10 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 11 what to do in florence
- 12 Toledo, Spain
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Lisbon transportation
- 17 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 18 One day in Paris!
- 19 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 20 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 23 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 24 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 25 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)