My mother and I are taking a Princess Cruise from UK to Norway at the end of May. We don't want to go on excusrions organised by th cruiseline and would prefer to do our own thing. We would like to visit a fjord, but which one? We are quite happy just to walk around and explore, but would hate to miss something special. Here is our itinerary:
arrive Stavanger 7am, depart 4pm
scenic cruising - Helleslyt - 9am - 11am
arrive Geiranger 1pm - 7pm
Olden - 8am, depart 6pm
Bergen - 7am - 2pm
I am very grateful for any advice. I have planned all my trips with Fodors as you guys are so informative
Norway cruise - day trip advice please
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 Barcelona Transfers
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 13 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 14 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 15 Ireland in a week
- 16 Spain - Andalucia
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?