My mother and I are taking a Princess Cruise from UK to Norway at the end of May. We don't want to go on excusrions organised by th cruiseline and would prefer to do our own thing. We would like to visit a fjord, but which one? We are quite happy just to walk around and explore, but would hate to miss something special. Here is our itinerary:
arrive Stavanger 7am, depart 4pm
scenic cruising - Helleslyt - 9am - 11am
arrive Geiranger 1pm - 7pm
Olden - 8am, depart 6pm
Bergen - 7am - 2pm
I am very grateful for any advice. I have planned all my trips with Fodors as you guys are so informative
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 3 Munich
- 4 First time in France
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 16 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 22 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 23 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Portugal itinerary help