I will arrive Copenhagen Sep 11 at 6 p.m and leave 23 at 5 p.m, 11 full days, need some help about my research and plan..
Will focus in Norway but will stay at least 1 full day around Copenhagen, looking for visit outdoors activities around Norway, Fyords and try travel by car to stop (did this at Iceland and Alaska).
Sep 11 - Arrive Copenhagen
Sep 12 - Copenhagen
Sep 13 - Copenhagen morning - 4 p.m Ferry to Oslo - www.dfdsseaways.co.uk
Sep 14 - Arrive Oslo 9 a.m
Sep 15 - Oslo
Sep 16 - Rent a car travel 600km to Stavanger (maybe sleep around the road?)
Sep 17 - Pulpit Rock - Night at Stavanger
Sep 18 - Bergen from Stavanger and walk around
Sep 19 - Trolltunga com Bergen
Sep 20 - Fyords from Bergen
Sep 21 - ??????? Maybe 1 more day around Bergen?
Sep 22 - ??????? Another road to Oslo?
Sep 23 - Flight from Bergen to Copenhagen or return car to Oslo from another road? Flight will leave 5 p;m
Well, thinking about add more days at Oslo and Copenhagen... Please feel free to comment.
Tnks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Towns around Lucca
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Georgia in 4 days
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin Luggage storage
- 15 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 Which Hotel in Rome