I will arrive Copenhagen Sep 11 at 6 p.m and leave 23 at 5 p.m, 11 full days, need some help about my research and plan..
Will focus in Norway but will stay at least 1 full day around Copenhagen, looking for visit outdoors activities around Norway, Fyords and try travel by car to stop (did this at Iceland and Alaska).
Sep 11 - Arrive Copenhagen
Sep 12 - Copenhagen
Sep 13 - Copenhagen morning - 4 p.m Ferry to Oslo - www.dfdsseaways.co.uk
Sep 14 - Arrive Oslo 9 a.m
Sep 15 - Oslo
Sep 16 - Rent a car travel 600km to Stavanger (maybe sleep around the road?)
Sep 17 - Pulpit Rock - Night at Stavanger
Sep 18 - Bergen from Stavanger and walk around
Sep 19 - Trolltunga com Bergen
Sep 20 - Fyords from Bergen
Sep 21 - ??????? Maybe 1 more day around Bergen?
Sep 22 - ??????? Another road to Oslo?
Sep 23 - Flight from Bergen to Copenhagen or return car to Oslo from another road? Flight will leave 5 p;m
Well, thinking about add more days at Oslo and Copenhagen... Please feel free to comment.
Tnks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Brno train station
- 2 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 8 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 16 Moving to Italy
- 17 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 18 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 25 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017