I will arrive Copenhagen Sep 11 at 6 p.m and leave 23 at 5 p.m, 11 full days, need some help about my research and plan..
Will focus in Norway but will stay at least 1 full day around Copenhagen, looking for visit outdoors activities around Norway, Fyords and try travel by car to stop (did this at Iceland and Alaska).
Sep 11 - Arrive Copenhagen
Sep 12 - Copenhagen
Sep 13 - Copenhagen morning - 4 p.m Ferry to Oslo - www.dfdsseaways.co.uk
Sep 14 - Arrive Oslo 9 a.m
Sep 15 - Oslo
Sep 16 - Rent a car travel 600km to Stavanger (maybe sleep around the road?)
Sep 17 - Pulpit Rock - Night at Stavanger
Sep 18 - Bergen from Stavanger and walk around
Sep 19 - Trolltunga com Bergen
Sep 20 - Fyords from Bergen
Sep 21 - ??????? Maybe 1 more day around Bergen?
Sep 22 - ??????? Another road to Oslo?
Sep 23 - Flight from Bergen to Copenhagen or return car to Oslo from another road? Flight will leave 5 p;m
Well, thinking about add more days at Oslo and Copenhagen... Please feel free to comment.
Tnks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 3 Cartagena Spain
- 4 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Trip to Switzerland
- 8 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 9 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 21 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 22 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants