I'm planning on a 3 wk summer holiday trip June/July with my husband, 12 yr old and 9 yr old to Norway (2 wks) and Berlin (1wk). Norway because I just read the book Dark Matters, and figured why not. And Berlin because I've always wanted to go. We are not sporty types and usually summer in London or LA, but we wanted to do an outdoorsy trip this yr with fishing, hiking and beautiful scenery. Is there enough to do in Berlin as a family? Are 2 weeks too long in Norway? I was thinking fjords and Oslo. Thoughts?
Norway and Berlin for summer holiday with 9 yr old and 12 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with Teens
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 I think this is a scam!
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 11 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 12 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 15 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 16 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 What are the best places to see in England
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 21 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid