I'm planning on a 3 wk summer holiday trip June/July with my husband, 12 yr old and 9 yr old to Norway (2 wks) and Berlin (1wk). Norway because I just read the book Dark Matters, and figured why not. And Berlin because I've always wanted to go. We are not sporty types and usually summer in London or LA, but we wanted to do an outdoorsy trip this yr with fishing, hiking and beautiful scenery. Is there enough to do in Berlin as a family? Are 2 weeks too long in Norway? I was thinking fjords and Oslo. Thoughts?
Norway and Berlin for summer holiday with 9 yr old and 12 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Rovinj, Croatia
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Paris November 2014
- 10 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 20 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Greek ferries
- 23 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving