I'm planning on a 3 wk summer holiday trip June/July with my husband, 12 yr old and 9 yr old to Norway (2 wks) and Berlin (1wk). Norway because I just read the book Dark Matters, and figured why not. And Berlin because I've always wanted to go. We are not sporty types and usually summer in London or LA, but we wanted to do an outdoorsy trip this yr with fishing, hiking and beautiful scenery. Is there enough to do in Berlin as a family? Are 2 weeks too long in Norway? I was thinking fjords and Oslo. Thoughts?
Norway and Berlin for summer holiday with 9 yr old and 12 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 6 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 7 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 8 Taormina Sicily
- 9 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 10 Portugal in January
- 11 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 12 choosing seats at La Scala
- 13 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 14 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 15 Day trips from Lisbon
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Paris and where else?
- 18 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 22 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja