I'm planning on a 3 wk summer holiday trip June/July with my husband, 12 yr old and 9 yr old to Norway (2 wks) and Berlin (1wk). Norway because I just read the book Dark Matters, and figured why not. And Berlin because I've always wanted to go. We are not sporty types and usually summer in London or LA, but we wanted to do an outdoorsy trip this yr with fishing, hiking and beautiful scenery. Is there enough to do in Berlin as a family? Are 2 weeks too long in Norway? I was thinking fjords and Oslo. Thoughts?
Norway and Berlin for summer holiday with 9 yr old and 12 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late night train from Prague
- 2 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 5 Theater in London
- 6 Does this sound feasible?
- 7 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 8 Tour Group Operators
- 9 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 12 Islands in mid October
- 13 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 16 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 17 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Dordogne in October
- 20 Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 22 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 23 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...