I'm planning on a 3 wk summer holiday trip June/July with my husband, 12 yr old and 9 yr old to Norway (2 wks) and Berlin (1wk). Norway because I just read the book Dark Matters, and figured why not. And Berlin because I've always wanted to go. We are not sporty types and usually summer in London or LA, but we wanted to do an outdoorsy trip this yr with fishing, hiking and beautiful scenery. Is there enough to do in Berlin as a family? Are 2 weeks too long in Norway? I was thinking fjords and Oslo. Thoughts?
Norway and Berlin for summer holiday with 9 yr old and 12 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 2 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 3 Edinburgh - outings?
- 4 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 5 What to wear
- 6 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 9 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 10 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 11 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 24 American electrical gadgets
- 25 Fjords, How To?