We are looking at going to Norway in May 2015.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 13 years.
We plan to arrive and depart from Oslo. We will be staying in Norway for approx.18 days.
We will be depending on public transport and will not be having a car.
We are not into adventure sports but like to take the ferries to see the fjords. Ideally we are interested in seeing all possible fjords and then we want to do the Atlantic Road trip by using public transport. We will not be taking any internal flights.
We do not want to rush and do the Norway in a Nutshell trip.
I am looking at staying in Oslo for 2-3 nights and then taking a train or bus up north and starting our trip downwards. Any advise is welcome. Please advise the conveniently located base towns where we can stay for each of the attractions.
Lastly which website should I refer to as there is little information available on Fodors.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 페가수스카지노
- 2 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 3 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 tipping
- 8 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 9 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 10 14 days in Greece
- 11 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 12 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 13 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 14 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 19 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 20 Germany
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 London Paris
- 23 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 24 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 25 What clothes?