We are looking at going to Norway in May 2015.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 13 years.
We plan to arrive and depart from Oslo. We will be staying in Norway for approx.18 days.
We will be depending on public transport and will not be having a car.
We are not into adventure sports but like to take the ferries to see the fjords. Ideally we are interested in seeing all possible fjords and then we want to do the Atlantic Road trip by using public transport. We will not be taking any internal flights.
We do not want to rush and do the Norway in a Nutshell trip.
I am looking at staying in Oslo for 2-3 nights and then taking a train or bus up north and starting our trip downwards. Any advise is welcome. Please advise the conveniently located base towns where we can stay for each of the attractions.
Lastly which website should I refer to as there is little information available on Fodors.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 4 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 5 Naples to Pompeii
- 6 Cell phones in France and England
- 7 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 8 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 9 Parking in Italy
- 10 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 11 sim card
- 12 Plan Italy trip
- 13 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 14 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 apartments florence
- 17 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 18 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 19 Florence, Italy
- 20 Italy trains question
- 21 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 22 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 23 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 24 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 25 FCO connection time