We are looking at going to Norway in May 2015.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 13 years.
We plan to arrive and depart from Oslo. We will be staying in Norway for approx.18 days.
We will be depending on public transport and will not be having a car.
We are not into adventure sports but like to take the ferries to see the fjords. Ideally we are interested in seeing all possible fjords and then we want to do the Atlantic Road trip by using public transport. We will not be taking any internal flights.
We do not want to rush and do the Norway in a Nutshell trip.
I am looking at staying in Oslo for 2-3 nights and then taking a train or bus up north and starting our trip downwards. Any advise is welcome. Please advise the conveniently located base towns where we can stay for each of the attractions.
Lastly which website should I refer to as there is little information available on Fodors.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: Gmail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291:6706 Gmail Email 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 7 Train / Calabria
- 8 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 IWM
- 22 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 23 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal