I am thinking about going to Norway this spring, specifically the middle of May. I was wondering if someone could help with an itinerary? I am thinking no more than 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 2 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Italy June 6-16
- 11 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 12 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 13 hill of crosses
- 14 Austria Trip Report
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Northern Ireland ideas
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Long weekend in Albania
- 23 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 24 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 25 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba