We are planning trip (me, my wife and 2 years old daughter) in the middle of September for 2 weeks in Spain - Pyrenees area.
Current plan is to land in Barcelona, rent a car and drive to Pyrenees to enjoy our vacation.
I was wondering if you could recommend on 2 places to stay, where we could rent an apartment and use as a base, so we could go and have hiking trips (up to 10 km per day) and will come back in the evening.
It would be great to have few restaurants, supermarket and swimming pool in this small village/town. Lakes and beautiful landscapes are important as well .
We had similar trip last year in Dolomites and stayed in Ortisei (pointed out by community) and it was great, all hiking trips were accessible, buses, supermarket, bakery, swimming pool.
So we are looking for something similar.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : MCAFEE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 2 days in Lugano area
- 6 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 10 days in London in early December
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!