We are planning trip (me, my wife and 2 years old daughter) in the middle of September for 2 weeks in Spain - Pyrenees area.
Current plan is to land in Barcelona, rent a car and drive to Pyrenees to enjoy our vacation.
I was wondering if you could recommend on 2 places to stay, where we could rent an apartment and use as a base, so we could go and have hiking trips (up to 10 km per day) and will come back in the evening.
It would be great to have few restaurants, supermarket and swimming pool in this small village/town. Lakes and beautiful landscapes are important as well .
We had similar trip last year in Dolomites and stayed in Ortisei (pointed out by community) and it was great, all hiking trips were accessible, buses, supermarket, bakery, swimming pool.
So we are looking for something similar.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016