We are planning trip (me, my wife and 2 years old daughter) in the middle of September for 2 weeks in Spain - Pyrenees area.
Current plan is to land in Barcelona, rent a car and drive to Pyrenees to enjoy our vacation.
I was wondering if you could recommend on 2 places to stay, where we could rent an apartment and use as a base, so we could go and have hiking trips (up to 10 km per day) and will come back in the evening.
It would be great to have few restaurants, supermarket and swimming pool in this small village/town. Lakes and beautiful landscapes are important as well .
We had similar trip last year in Dolomites and stayed in Ortisei (pointed out by community) and it was great, all hiking trips were accessible, buses, supermarket, bakery, swimming pool.
So we are looking for something similar.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/lash-rejuv/
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Montserrat Express
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?