My wife and I are going back to Spain in late June, this time concentrating on Northern / Atlantic Spain.
I like to read fiction about the areas we visit. (I already read Don Quixote.) Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Bulgaria
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Cambridge in May
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 11 Madrid/Lisbon
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Greek fuel cost
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 18 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Day trips from Florence
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 Planning a Trip to Greece