My wife and I are going back to Spain in late June, this time concentrating on Northern / Atlantic Spain.
I like to read fiction about the areas we visit. (I already read Don Quixote.) Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Private Car to & from Paris CDG
- 4 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 5 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 6 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 7 Portugal trains
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 10 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 13 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 14 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 15 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 16 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 17 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 20 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 23 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 24 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 25 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]