My wife and I are going back to Spain in late June, this time concentrating on Northern / Atlantic Spain.
I like to read fiction about the areas we visit. (I already read Don Quixote.) Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative@: verizon Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8SS:999:8045 **24*7
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 8 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Spain Itinerary
- 13 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 ATM
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)