I will be travelling in June in North Spain with my husband, 20 month old, mum, sister and bil. We were hoping to get a villa to stay in for 1 week from where we could do day trips to explore the area. I was thinking somewhere near Santander maybe so that we could travel to the picos, bilbao, and other places nearby. we will have a car. Does anyone have any recomendation for somewhere suitable to stay, even if it is the town/ village that you think is suitable for day trips but also good for a toddler and near to shops, restaurants and parks?
many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como