I will be travelling in June in North Spain with my husband, 20 month old, mum, sister and bil. We were hoping to get a villa to stay in for 1 week from where we could do day trips to explore the area. I was thinking somewhere near Santander maybe so that we could travel to the picos, bilbao, and other places nearby. we will have a car. Does anyone have any recomendation for somewhere suitable to stay, even if it is the town/ village that you think is suitable for day trips but also good for a toddler and near to shops, restaurants and parks?
many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acropolis Athens
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Versailles
- 12 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 driving from prague to salzburg
- 15 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 18 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS