I will be travelling in June in North Spain with my husband, 20 month old, mum, sister and bil. We were hoping to get a villa to stay in for 1 week from where we could do day trips to explore the area. I was thinking somewhere near Santander maybe so that we could travel to the picos, bilbao, and other places nearby. we will have a car. Does anyone have any recomendation for somewhere suitable to stay, even if it is the town/ village that you think is suitable for day trips but also good for a toddler and near to shops, restaurants and parks?
many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Castle Stays in Wales
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Can parking
- 11 italy Cinque Terre
- 12 San Sebastián
- 13 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 14 Zurich to Milan trip
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 23 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 24 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 25 Arenalullring area Seville?