I really need advice for my trip to Northern Spain in August.
I am doing a 5 days trip with a friend and we will rent a car. We are willing to do rough We are thinking about going to Picos de Europa, maybe Logrono and or Valladolid, and maybe short trips around Gijon and Oviedo. The itinerary is unsure though so we are open to suggestions and advices!
After, my boyfriend is joining me in Bilbao (and my friend is leaving). We might travel by bus. We wanna do "nice travel" so not less than 4 days in one place (but we wanna do short trips around). After, we are heading to San Sebastián. Do you have any suggestions of day trips around Bilbao and San Sebastián? We would like to go to Nacedero del Uruderra as well.
Finally, after those 2 vibrant cities, we would like to spend around 2 days in a charming paceful village in the pyrenees, where we could relax and do some hikings. I heard about the hotel Los siete Reyes in Ainsa. Is it good town for that? Like, can we go not to far and hike in the pyrenees?
FYI, this is my first time in Spain, but not for him. I'm 20 and he is 25.
Thank you a lot for any advices and suggestions you may have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 mountain views near London
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Italy in 11 Days
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 18 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings