We are thinking of driving from San Sebastian/Donostia to Bayonne and back in late September, is snow usually a problem or should we simply take the train?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotel
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus