My husband and I are booked for 4 days in Madrid in 2 weeks. We are trying to decide whether to head north from there, to Bilboa, and the San Sebastion area for a few days, or south to Granda, Seville and Cordova. Since it is winter time, will all of the restaurants be open in the northern area? It seems that it is a very "beachy" area, so wondering about that, also although I speak some Spanish, if the Basque language spoken will be a potential problem. Also, If we do decide to go north is it recommende to drive, or take a train to Bilboa and then pick up a car there. Thanks!
northern or southern Spain in mid January?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 2 Hotels in old Rome
- 3 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 4 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 5 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 6 Car rental at Athens airport
- 7 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 8 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 11 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 12 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 13 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 14 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 15 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 16 Turkey - Live report
- 17 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 18 Wish me luck please
- 19 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 20 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 23 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 24 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 25 British Royals