We will be meeting friends in Madrid right after our stay in Sicily, which we have now shortened to 9 days. They want us to plan a 2 week itinerary in Spain and we are having a tough time choosing between southern and northern Spain.
Both regions look fantastic but there is something about the north that seems so "off-the-beaten-track" and less touristy.
Any advice would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 7 Dijon in December!
- 8 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 24 hours in Zurich
- 25 One day on the Amalfi coast