My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Three for the road
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 7 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 How early to get to CDG
- 15 Venice in Jan
- 16 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 17 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 Prague Main Train Station