My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 2 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 3 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 6 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 9 Travel by train in Poland?
- 10 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 11 UK with Kids
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 DVD players in France
- 16 Freising or Erding?
- 17 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 18 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 19 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 20 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 23 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 24 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 25 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help