My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 2 Volterra or San Gim. for area stay?
- 3 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 4 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 5 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 6 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 7 Sweden- and another thing
- 8 10 days in spain
- 9 Rome Walking Guide
- 10 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 11 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 12 Toll roads in Italy
- 13 Winery tours
- 14 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 15 The isles in June
- 16 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 17 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 18 A plethora of islands
- 19 Munich to Milan via train
- 20 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 21 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 22 What train pass for Paris?
- 23 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 24 Must do/see in Rome
- 25 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania