My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 "Never Mind"
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 12 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 13 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 14 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 15 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 16 Killarney
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Florence Travel Guide
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 23 Rome Advice?
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)