My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 2 My Google Maps
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Is Venice really dirty?
- 5 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 6 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 13 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 14 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 15 italy - france - germany
- 16 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 17 Planning Europe trip
- 18 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 19 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Authentic czech food
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco