My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 Alterations to night trains routes
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 9 Scottish Passport
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 shortened trip to Italy
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland