My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 2 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 3 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 4 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 5 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 6 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 9 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 10 Dordogne in October
- 11 Mama Mia Italy!
- 12 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 13 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 14 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 18 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 19 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 20 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates