My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 5 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 6 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 7 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Berlin, Nice and London
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Venice
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 Day in Madrid
- 22 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 25 Rental car in Menton