My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 2 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 3 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Portland, Maine GTG
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Planning Advice!
- 9 BNL machines in Italy
- 10 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 11 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 14 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Berlin restaurant recs
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 19 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 20 free days of Europe
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 25 Rome Rental Car