My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall and Germany
- 2 Touring Rome
- 3 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 4 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 5 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 6 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 9 England/Scotland in January?
- 10 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 11 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 12 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 13 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 14 London
- 15 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 16 lodging in/near madrid
- 17 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 18 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 19 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 20 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 21 SIM card in Sicily
- 22 Train strikes - Spain
- 23 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 24 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 25 Chip on Debit card?