My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ∀강남풀살롱탐방⊂1위 HP O1O 4444 9374『강예빈실장』강남역풀살롱
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Amsterdam hotel
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Back from Paris
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 1 month in Europe
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 22 10 days in Paris and......
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?