My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 8 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 11 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 12 WiFi on trains
- 13 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 14 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 15 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 16 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 20 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 21 Renting an apt.
- 22 A guide to Madrid
- 23 Amsterday > Bruges
- 24 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 25 CDG questions