My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 2 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 3 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 4 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 5 Northern Spain
- 6 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 7 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 8 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 9 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 10 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 11 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 12 explore Italy on a budget
- 13 Itenerary Opinion
- 14 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 15 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 16 The Best beach in Europe
- 17 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 20 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 21 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Rome Italy