My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 2 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 3 Paris 4 days
- 4 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 7 Is it possible to rent a car in Barcelona and return it in Rome?
- 8 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 9 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 10 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 13 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 14 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 15 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 16 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 17 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 18 French countryside/wine country
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 22 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 23 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 24 Cost to drive from Ljubljana, Slovenia to Zagreb, Croatia
- 25 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens