My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 13 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 22 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 Greek islands from Turkey