My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 2 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Central European train travel
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 13 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 14 Train tickets within Italy
- 15 In Paris on my own
- 16 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 17 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 18 Questions for Paris residents
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 21 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 22 Venice - apartment??????
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 25 Stay in Venice