My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Flat in London
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 UK Visa Help
- 24 K-Day
- 25 Sundays in Puglia