My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 3 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 4 sim card
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 8 Is Venice overrated?
- 9 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 10 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 11 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 12 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 13 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 14 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 15 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 16 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 20 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 21 Venice to Croatia
- 22 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 23 Amsterdam in August
- 24 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?