My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Barcelona to south of France
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 England/Scotland In January questions
- 6 Edinburgh Questions...
- 7 Holding bags in Paris
- 8 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 9 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 10 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 11 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 15 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 18 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 19 Dublin & Stockholm
- 20 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 21 Place to stay in London
- 22 SIXT car rental uk
- 23 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 24 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 25 Cornwall and Germany