My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 2 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 6 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Barcelona extension
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 17 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 18 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Kilt makers
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays