My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 Prague flea markets
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 7 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 16 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 Trieste and Koper
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris