My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 2 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 3 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 4 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 5 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 6 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 7 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 8 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 9 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 New Dublin Museum
- 14 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Cost of Van from CDG
- 17 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 18 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 19 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 20 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 21 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 22 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 25 German Train travel