My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen rule made easy
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 7 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 Need help with itinerary
- 10 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 11 Italy Spending Budget
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 18 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 21 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 22 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 23 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Ireland or Scotland