My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 3 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 4 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 5 Path of the gods.
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 8 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 9 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 10 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 11 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 12 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 13 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 14 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 15 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 18 Cordoba or Granada?
- 19 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Geneva to Munich
- 22 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 23 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 24 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 25 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome