My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 2 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 3 Place to stay in London
- 4 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 5 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 6 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 7 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 8 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 9 Cornwall and Germany
- 10 Edinburgh Questions...
- 11 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 12 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 13 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 14 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 15 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 16 Holding bags in Paris
- 17 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 18 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 19 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 20 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 23 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 24 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 25 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?