My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 7 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 8 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Prague - Tram #22
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 24 Need advice for this
- 25 Lake como area on motorcycles