My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Northern Lights Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 2 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 3 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 4 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 5 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 6 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 9 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 12 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 14 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 17 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 18 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 19 Getting Around Greece
- 20 Snorkling around Var?
- 21 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 22 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 23 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 24 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 25 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please