My husband and I are spending three nights in Iceland on our way home from the UK in mid February. We'd love to see the Northern Lights if the conditions are favorable. Has anyone taken a tour? If so, any recommendations as to the best company to book with? Any other helpful hints? We're looking forward to our brief stay; Iceland has been on my bucket list for a long time.
Northern Lights Tour in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 7 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Oktoberfest reservations
- 20 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 No points in Paris .....
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!