My husband and I are spending three nights in Iceland on our way home from the UK in mid February. We'd love to see the Northern Lights if the conditions are favorable. Has anyone taken a tour? If so, any recommendations as to the best company to book with? Any other helpful hints? We're looking forward to our brief stay; Iceland has been on my bucket list for a long time.
Northern Lights Tour in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 Rome---August and September