My husband and I are spending three nights in Iceland on our way home from the UK in mid February. We'd love to see the Northern Lights if the conditions are favorable. Has anyone taken a tour? If so, any recommendations as to the best company to book with? Any other helpful hints? We're looking forward to our brief stay; Iceland has been on my bucket list for a long time.
Northern Lights Tour in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 2 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 3 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 4 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 6 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 7 Train from Sarlat
- 8 Barcelona restaurants
- 9 Venice tourist travel pass
- 10 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 11 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 12 4 days in Scotland
- 13 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 14 Two days in Dublin
- 15 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 18 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 19 Trains
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 23 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 24 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip