My husband and I are spending three nights in Iceland on our way home from the UK in mid February. We'd love to see the Northern Lights if the conditions are favorable. Has anyone taken a tour? If so, any recommendations as to the best company to book with? Any other helpful hints? We're looking forward to our brief stay; Iceland has been on my bucket list for a long time.
Northern Lights Tour in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 10 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Nice Video about Poland
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!