My husband and I are spending three nights in Iceland on our way home from the UK in mid February. We'd love to see the Northern Lights if the conditions are favorable. Has anyone taken a tour? If so, any recommendations as to the best company to book with? Any other helpful hints? We're looking forward to our brief stay; Iceland has been on my bucket list for a long time.
Northern Lights Tour in Iceland
- 1 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 Prague Itinerary
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Moving to Spain
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 14 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 15 Drive Rome Florence
- 16 Best area for wine and which one?
- 17 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 20 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Four days to wander France???
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!