I am extremely confused with planning our upcoming trip to Norway next week for a week. Since, it is one of the most last minute trip I have ever booked have not been able to do sufficient research and hence am seeking some advice from travel experts/enthusiats like y'all.
This is our plan so far...Flying into Oslo on March 12th @8.40 am. Planning to take a flight within 2 hrs same morning to Tromso for 4 nights there to fulfill the main purpose of our trip which is viewing the Northern lights..do u have any tips for the best place/time/mode of transportaion to catch the perfect show??While in Tromso we are not sure of what kind of day tours we should do..any suggestions??Is renting a car in Tromso to get around a good idea?? However, it seems to be very expensive to do that..but if thats the only and best way to make the most of our time there than we r ready to do tht..
Another idea was to fly to Bodo from Oslo...spend one night in Bodo and try to catch the NL there and drive upto Tromso next day to reach Tromso by late evening...Is this a feasible idea?? Is it really worth making such a quick trip to Bodo? Is it possible to make a day trip to Lofoten by ferry from Bodo..How is driving there in the winter??.I havent come across any blogs about driving there in the winter...
Spend the next three nights in Tromso chasing the lights...Any must-do suggestions while in Tromso??
March 16th early morning fly back to Oslo..now this is the most confusing part..now we have 3 full days and want to make the most of it..One plan is to rent a car from the airport and start driving to Bergen the same morning to spend one night there and next day visit the nearby attractions and start driving back...Is it possible to the Sognefjord and how??..
Intend to be in Oslo for the last day i.e March 18th...to be able to explore the city for the last day...
But here are the doubts I have??Will we be able to do the Oslo-Bergen-Oslo drive in 2 days/1night??Even if we r driving is there something along the route that we should absolutely do..like taking a short train/boat ride??Will we be able to do justice to seeing all the highlights that are included in the NIN tour??Are all the roads easily acccesible in the winter along this route??Another option we are thinking of is to take a regular train from Oslo to Bergen on March 16th..(since we find the NIN ridiculously exp and also becoz we have done such train trips in Switzerland and have not been too impressed)..But will the normal train take us through the highlights along that route..
Also trying to save as much as I can by thinking of the alternatives...any tips on that?? Is the option of renting a car the most expensive one??
Would highly appreciate your expert advise..Looking forward to your response!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title생방송무료카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■생방송바카라ゐ생방송바카라
- 2 My Topic Title하이원바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■코리아카지노め코리아카지노
- 3 리스보아카지노↗°ニニ★★NOLZA007.Ｃｏm↗°ニニ★★대구카지노
- 4 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』해외국내카지노
- 5 월드카지노ァジァジNOLZA007。Ｃｏmァジァジ말레이시아카지노
- 6 카지노여행■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천ノ인터넷바카라추천
- 7 포커카드 =홈피:〈"ttx983.com"〉추천인:지퍼
- 8 바카라지급머니■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인바카라チ온라인바카라
- 9 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』헬로우카지노룰렛
- 10 연예인카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라추천な바카라추천
- 11 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』호주카지노추천
- 12 슈퍼바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노る마블카지노
- 13 정선바카라게임사이트■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■생방송바카라バ생방송바카라
- 14 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』필리핀카지노펀드
- 15 라이브바카라규칙■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라エ바카라
- 16 로얄바카라사이트■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■생방송바카라ダ생방송바카라
- 17 정선바카라추천■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라사이트じ바카라사이트
- 18 헬로우바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라사이트ゎ바카라사이트
- 19 실시간온라인카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노こ마블카지노
- 20 온라인맥스카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노추천チ카지노추천
- 21 베가스카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ぬ온라인카지노
- 22 리얼카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노さ카지노
- 23 맞고 맞고 바둑이 =홈피:〈"ttx983.com"〉추천인:지퍼
- 24 고고카지노ァジァジNOLZA007。Ｃｏmァジァジ카지노바
- 25 바카라확률■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라사이트オ바카라사이트