Would like to try to see Northern Lights this next Christmas time. I realize that no one can predict if you will see them or not. Considering either Finnish Lapland or northern Norway. Do folks have an opinion? First priority is liklihood of seeing northern lights. Second priority is ability to get to the location. Third priority is availability of other activities. Opinions??
Northern Lights - Finland vs Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 2 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 3 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 7 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 8 Monet's Giverny
- 9 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 10 Cookware in France
- 11 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 12 apartment
- 13 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 Vaucluse Lavander
- 16 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 17 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 18 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 19 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 20 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 21 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 22 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 23 Ireland train system: first class??
- 24 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report