Would like to try to see Northern Lights this next Christmas time. I realize that no one can predict if you will see them or not. Considering either Finnish Lapland or northern Norway. Do folks have an opinion? First priority is liklihood of seeing northern lights. Second priority is ability to get to the location. Third priority is availability of other activities. Opinions??
Northern Lights - Finland vs Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 4 Ireland's west coast
- 5 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 6 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 11 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 12 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 19 England in 7 days
- 20 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 To Prague or not to Prague