Would like to try to see Northern Lights this next Christmas time. I realize that no one can predict if you will see them or not. Considering either Finnish Lapland or northern Norway. Do folks have an opinion? First priority is liklihood of seeing northern lights. Second priority is ability to get to the location. Third priority is availability of other activities. Opinions??
Northern Lights - Finland vs Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skiing in France
- 2 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 5 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 8 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 11 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 12 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 16 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 17 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 18 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 19 Spain traffic tickets
- 20 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 23 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 24 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 25 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+