Would like to try to see Northern Lights this next Christmas time. I realize that no one can predict if you will see them or not. Considering either Finnish Lapland or northern Norway. Do folks have an opinion? First priority is liklihood of seeing northern lights. Second priority is ability to get to the location. Third priority is availability of other activities. Opinions??
Northern Lights - Finland vs Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 2 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 3 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!
- 7 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 8 Norway in June with parents.
- 9 Seaplane service
- 10 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 Liverpool to London
- 13 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 14 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 15 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 16 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 17 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 18 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 21 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 24 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 25 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia