Would like to try to see Northern Lights this next Christmas time. I realize that no one can predict if you will see them or not. Considering either Finnish Lapland or northern Norway. Do folks have an opinion? First priority is liklihood of seeing northern lights. Second priority is ability to get to the location. Third priority is availability of other activities. Opinions??
Northern Lights - Finland vs Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 Favorite things to do in London
- 4 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Museum Pass
- 7 Tram to Airport
- 8 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 3 days in Bordeaux
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 15 4 days in lake region
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014