Would like to try to see Northern Lights this next Christmas time. I realize that no one can predict if you will see them or not. Considering either Finnish Lapland or northern Norway. Do folks have an opinion? First priority is liklihood of seeing northern lights. Second priority is ability to get to the location. Third priority is availability of other activities. Opinions??
Northern Lights - Finland vs Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 2 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 3 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 SIM card for eastern europe
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 8 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 9 Southern France
- 10 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 11 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 italy
- 14 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Any experiences with Airbnb?