Would like to try to see Northern Lights this next Christmas time. I realize that no one can predict if you will see them or not. Considering either Finnish Lapland or northern Norway. Do folks have an opinion? First priority is liklihood of seeing northern lights. Second priority is ability to get to the location. Third priority is availability of other activities. Opinions??
Northern Lights - Finland vs Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 2 British Royals
- 3 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 4 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 7 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 8 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 9 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 10 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 11 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 12 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 13 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 14 Paris: Best Bistros
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 17 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 20 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 21 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 22 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 23 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 UK's 6 month tourist visa