Would like to try to see Northern Lights this next Christmas time. I realize that no one can predict if you will see them or not. Considering either Finnish Lapland or northern Norway. Do folks have an opinion? First priority is liklihood of seeing northern lights. Second priority is ability to get to the location. Third priority is availability of other activities. Opinions??
Northern Lights - Finland vs Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 Italy Countryside
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 French Basque region
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Vegan in Germany?
- 9 VISA question
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 19 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler