I am planning a trip for this winter to attempt to view the Northern Lights. I was told about a tour company called "Fjord Travel Norway" and they have a good package for my needs. Has anyone used this company, or does anyone know if they have a good reputation? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Northern Lights Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 4 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 5 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 10 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 Avignon to London?
- 14 Swiss rail passes
- 15 Day trips
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 19 Day trip from London to Paris
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 22 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 23 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 24 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol