I am planning a trip for this winter to attempt to view the Northern Lights. I was told about a tour company called "Fjord Travel Norway" and they have a good package for my needs. Has anyone used this company, or does anyone know if they have a good reputation? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Northern Lights Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwango went…to Nice
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 6 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Granada
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 25 All Set To Go!!