My husband and I are planning a 10-12 days trip to Norway to see the northern lights in the end of Jan 2016 from London , UK.
Any recommendations on how we should plan the itinerary ?
I was thinking of first flying to Oslo - stay there for a day or 2 and then fly to either Tromso or Kirkenes ...which one do you recommend ?
Also , is there anything else we can cover while staying in these places or we should just stay put there ?
Your tips will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 4 Camogli and surrounds
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty