My husband and I are planning a 10-12 days trip to Norway to see the northern lights in the end of Jan 2016 from London , UK.
Any recommendations on how we should plan the itinerary ?
I was thinking of first flying to Oslo - stay there for a day or 2 and then fly to either Tromso or Kirkenes ...which one do you recommend ?
Also , is there anything else we can cover while staying in these places or we should just stay put there ?
Your tips will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 2 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Christmas Day in Granada
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 15 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 16 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 Zurich to Milan trip
- 19 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 24 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 25 Venice/Mestre