My husband and I are planning a 10-12 days trip to Norway to see the northern lights in the end of Jan 2016 from London , UK.
Any recommendations on how we should plan the itinerary ?
I was thinking of first flying to Oslo - stay there for a day or 2 and then fly to either Tromso or Kirkenes ...which one do you recommend ?
Also , is there anything else we can cover while staying in these places or we should just stay put there ?
Your tips will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Cash machines ATM
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 17 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 19 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 20 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 21 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Swiss Pass
- 24 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 25 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums