My husband and I are planning a 10-12 days trip to Norway to see the northern lights in the end of Jan 2016 from London , UK.
Any recommendations on how we should plan the itinerary ?
I was thinking of first flying to Oslo - stay there for a day or 2 and then fly to either Tromso or Kirkenes ...which one do you recommend ?
Also , is there anything else we can cover while staying in these places or we should just stay put there ?
Your tips will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 Germany in December Trip Report
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 12 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Azores in February
- 15 Trains in Alps and UK
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa