We want to visit northern Italy.What airport do we fly into ? We would like to stay in one location and travel from there. . What points of interest are the best sights? We would like to venture into Switzerland too.. Should we take a train or drive? ? Again ,thank you people for all of your advice. Our trips have been just wonderful because of your expert advice....
Northern Italy..best location to travel around
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Reykjavik hotels
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 19 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 First Time to UK since 2001
- 24 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 25 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December