We want to visit northern Italy.What airport do we fly into ? We would like to stay in one location and travel from there. . What points of interest are the best sights? We would like to venture into Switzerland too.. Should we take a train or drive? ? Again ,thank you people for all of your advice. Our trips have been just wonderful because of your expert advice....
Northern Italy..best location to travel around
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 men's shoes spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 16 London visit
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Camper Rental in Iceland