My mother and I will be in Northern Italy in mid-October 2013 after the end of a cruise. The cruise finishes in Venice, then we'll have 4 days to explore before taking a flight out of Florence. We like hiking, wine, scenery and good food. We may take in a museum or two, but prefer outdoors if the weather is good. Mom isn't much of a city person, so some small quaint towns would be great... What are some good places to visit in between Venice and Florence? Also, train or car?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Northern Italy - Venice to Florence - where should we visit in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best data sim
- 2 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 3 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 7 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 8 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 9 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 12 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 13 Escargot
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 18 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 19 Interested In Coach Passes
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 first family trip to Switzerland
- 25 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich