My mother and I will be in Northern Italy in mid-October 2013 after the end of a cruise. The cruise finishes in Venice, then we'll have 4 days to explore before taking a flight out of Florence. We like hiking, wine, scenery and good food. We may take in a museum or two, but prefer outdoors if the weather is good. Mom isn't much of a city person, so some small quaint towns would be great... What are some good places to visit in between Venice and Florence? Also, train or car?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Northern Italy - Venice to Florence - where should we visit in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz