My mother and I will be in Northern Italy in mid-October 2013 after the end of a cruise. The cruise finishes in Venice, then we'll have 4 days to explore before taking a flight out of Florence. We like hiking, wine, scenery and good food. We may take in a museum or two, but prefer outdoors if the weather is good. Mom isn't much of a city person, so some small quaint towns would be great... What are some good places to visit in between Venice and Florence? Also, train or car?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Northern Italy - Venice to Florence - where should we visit in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 4 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 5 where to buy a LV bag?
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 8 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 9 Help with a small island in Greece
- 10 things in Rhonda
- 11 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 18 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 19 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 20 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 24 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip