My mother and I will be in Northern Italy in mid-October 2013 after the end of a cruise. The cruise finishes in Venice, then we'll have 4 days to explore before taking a flight out of Florence. We like hiking, wine, scenery and good food. We may take in a museum or two, but prefer outdoors if the weather is good. Mom isn't much of a city person, so some small quaint towns would be great... What are some good places to visit in between Venice and Florence? Also, train or car?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Uzes
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 Laundry - Ireland?
- 4 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 5 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Rome to Positano
- 14 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 How big backpack do I need?
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Holiday Itinerary
Northern Italy - Venice to Florence - where should we visit in between?