Four active ladies flying into Milan for 2 weeks in mid April. Want to do Cinque Terre, Lake Maggiore, a little Switzerland, down to Croatia, back through Venice to Milan. Plan on having a car the whole time. Suggestions please as to what to emphasize and time in each area, plus driving routes.
Northern Italy - Switzerland - Croatia -Need Advice!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - must see
- 2 Sicily 10 days
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 6 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Europe with young teens
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 23 First time traveler to Ireland
- 24 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 25 Euro Train