My fiance and I are in the preliminary stages of planning our honey moon for next August (2016). We are planning on going to the south of France and northern Italy. We are limited to 2 weeks total for our trip. We would like to have plenty of relaxing time in addition to sight seeing as this trip will immediately follow our wedding.
So far we are thinking:
Day 1: Arrive in Nice (early AM) and travel to Cannes
Day 2: Cannes
Day 3: Cannes
Day 4: Cannes (Day trip to Monaco)
Day 5: AM travel to Cinque Terre
Day 6: Cinque Terre
Day 7 Cinque Terre
Day 8:AM travel to Florence
Day 9: Florence
Day 10: Florence (wine tour)
Day 11: Florence (potential day trip to Pisa)
Day 12: AM travel to either Lake Garda or Milan
Day 13: Lake Garda or Milan
Day 14: Mid-morning flight back to US out of Milan
I am wondering if it is worth it to try and get Lake Garda (or Lake Como) into to the trip or if our time will be better spend in Milan. I was envisioning spending our last couple of days relaxing by the water but I don't want to miss out on Milan if it is a must see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아레이스 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 5 Train up the Jungfrau
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 8 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Labor Day in Paris
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 15 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 16 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Driver"s License & Language
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 I may be wrong....
- 23 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack