I am looking for some advice on an itinerary we are trying to put together for the first part of our trip to Europe. There are four of us and we arrive in rome on the 11th june and are already set in stone to stay there until the 16th, advice on a day trip from Rome would be great but otherwise we are pretty set for what we want to see there.
The plan is that we will travel north as far as Milan before getting our train to Switzerland. The places we are hoping to go to are Florence, Tuscany (maybe San Gimignano), Cinque Terre, maybe Lucca, Venice and Milan. I am just struggling with how long in each, even though its going to be quite busy we are keen to stay in Cinque Terre for a night if it works out, With Milan we would be glad to look around but our main aim there is to get onto the next stage in our trip. All up at the moment we are thinking of spending 14-17 days doing this. We will be travelling by train so our length of travel is flexible due to travel times.
Thank ye all for any advice ye can put our way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 2 빠찡코온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Valencia Spain
- 17 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 18 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 19 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 20 Whistle stop family road trip
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 Porto in January