I am looking for some advice on an itinerary we are trying to put together for the first part of our trip to Europe. There are four of us and we arrive in rome on the 11th june and are already set in stone to stay there until the 16th, advice on a day trip from Rome would be great but otherwise we are pretty set for what we want to see there.
The plan is that we will travel north as far as Milan before getting our train to Switzerland. The places we are hoping to go to are Florence, Tuscany (maybe San Gimignano), Cinque Terre, maybe Lucca, Venice and Milan. I am just struggling with how long in each, even though its going to be quite busy we are keen to stay in Cinque Terre for a night if it works out, With Milan we would be glad to look around but our main aim there is to get onto the next stage in our trip. All up at the moment we are thinking of spending 14-17 days doing this. We will be travelling by train so our length of travel is flexible due to travel times.
Thank ye all for any advice ye can put our way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Bremerhaven and environs
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 We're here!