We will be in based out of Milan for 6 days. Looking for advice on this possible itinerary--2.5 days to see Milan, 1 full day trip to Torino, 1 full day trip to Bologna, half day trip to Lake Como and possible half day trip to Cremona. Also, we are not big art/church people. Food and history are more important to us...Comments and suggestions welcome!
Northern Italy Itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Istanbul hotels
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 13 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 19 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 20 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France