I will be travelling with my fiance for two weeks to Italy at the beginning of June 2013 and we would like to know other people's opinion about our potential trip.
We will be arriving and leaving from Rome by plane, and planning on travelling by train in Italy. Having already been to Rome and Venice, we would like to visit some new destinations and focus on sightseeing with fewer crowds and enjoying good food.
We'd like to spend a couple of days in Rome, then head over to Bologna for two days, Mandova for two days, then Verona (trying to catch an opera showing during the opera festival) for 2 days. From Verona, either Venice or Milan then the other, each for a couple of days.
Are we missing any interesting sights and/or places where there might be good food not to be missed?
We do not want to be rushed, so are trying to limit ourselves to only a few cities. We are wondering whether we can fit in a day at Cinque Terre as well, but it appears to be out of the way, and we are afraid of losing too much time in transit?
Thanks for your input, it is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 알라딘추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 알라딘사다리 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 6 car rental
- 7 Munich and....???
- 8 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Northern Ireland ideas
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 Long weekend in Albania
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets