After taking advice from quite a few people we have revised our trip and will now take the train to Zurich from Milan. That leaves us with a hire car in Bergamo for four full days, any suggestions as to the direction we should head in and how much we can cover of the lakes in that time.
Northern Italy and the lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Augsburg with kids
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 He said , she said
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul