After taking advice from quite a few people we have revised our trip and will now take the train to Zurich from Milan. That leaves us with a hire car in Bergamo for four full days, any suggestions as to the direction we should head in and how much we can cover of the lakes in that time.
Northern Italy and the lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 4 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Is my plan ok
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route