Went to Tuscany, Florence, Rome for the first time this Spring and am now thinking about 2nd trip in fall of next year. Can anybody give me a breif roadmap of where to fly into and possible "the towns" to see etc. We'll want to visit some winerys. love art,and just exploring the coutryside. We'll be there 10 days probally. Thank you ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 Paris before xmas or after
- 3 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Advice please...
- 8 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 19 countries in a day
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 16 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 17 Last night in Italy advice
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 24 Transports in Santorini
- 25 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo