We are planning 2 weeks in Italy in late May or early June. Thinking of flying in and out of Milan. Some places of interest: Cinque Terre, Pisa, Verona, Venice, Florence, Lake District. We like rural scenery and outdoors activities but want to see the historical sites, art, and architecture of Italy as well. Any suggestions for an itinerary? Please offer suggestions for cities we should add or delete (we want to see Rome but will save that for another trip to Southern Italy).
Northern Italy 2 week vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Paris on my own
- 2 Train tickets within Italy
- 3 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Questions for Paris residents
- 6 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 9 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 10 Venice - apartment??????
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 Southwestern England
- 13 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 14 Stay in Venice
- 15 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 18 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 19 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 20 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 23 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 24 Mont St. Michele?
- 25 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!