We are planning 2 weeks in Italy in late May or early June. Thinking of flying in and out of Milan. Some places of interest: Cinque Terre, Pisa, Verona, Venice, Florence, Lake District. We like rural scenery and outdoors activities but want to see the historical sites, art, and architecture of Italy as well. Any suggestions for an itinerary? Please offer suggestions for cities we should add or delete (we want to see Rome but will save that for another trip to Southern Italy).
Northern Italy 2 week vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 2 4 Months in Europe
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 18 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 19 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 22 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 23 Airbnb scam
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Which is a better hotel location in Rome