We are planning 2 weeks in Italy in late May or early June. Thinking of flying in and out of Milan. Some places of interest: Cinque Terre, Pisa, Verona, Venice, Florence, Lake District. We like rural scenery and outdoors activities but want to see the historical sites, art, and architecture of Italy as well. Any suggestions for an itinerary? Please offer suggestions for cities we should add or delete (we want to see Rome but will save that for another trip to Southern Italy).
Northern Italy 2 week vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 2 Aix en Provence
- 3 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 4 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 5 Spanish Music
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Itinerary help
- 8 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 9 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 10 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 11 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 12 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 13 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 14 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 15 Things to do in/around Milan
- 16 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 17 Day Trips from Paris
- 18 Ireland's west coast
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 21 South of Switzerland
- 22 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 23 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 24 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 25 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina