We are traveling to Milan (due to a fabulous airline sale!!) for one week in mid March (11-17). We are a family of 5 (kids are 14, 17, 22) and don't want to kill ourselves by going to too many destinations, its a very short trip. (BTW got ATL to Milan for 432 a person!!)
How many days should we spend in Milan? What all is there to do?
We were thinking of going to Venice. How long to stay there?
Anyplace else we should see? Should we attempt a cross into Switzerland, a day in Florence, etc, etc?
We are active and like off the beaten path type activities plus normal tourist activities. Have a music obsessed son, so we will be looking for cool record stores wherever we go. Our middle daughter is into fashion, shopping, and theater. Our oldest will want to find a good bar/pub and mingle with the locals. My husband and I will just be happy to be in Italy and eating!!
Any suggestions and thoughts are appreciated. This was a spur of the moment decision due to the sale, so I want to go ahead and lock in my hotels/airbnb's!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Lake Como AREA questions
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Spain - day driver advice