I'll be in England in November and would like to take a sidetrip. I've been to Ireland several times and love it. Is Northern Ireland worth visiting? I would have a few days. Also, would I have any trouble arriving from England, even though I'm American?
Northern Ireland worth a visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seven days in Portugal
- 2 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 7 We Need a Pact
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 15 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 18 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 19 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 20 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 21 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 flea markets in France