My family and I had wanted to go to Nice, FR or Amalfi and wanted to swim in the Mediterranean. However, my daughter is in medical school and only has 17 days off in December because of an accelerated program she is in. Obviously if we go to those places in December we wouldn't be able to swim (I don't think) so we are thinking of putting off that trip for another year.
The problem is, we are not sure where to go in December. Have been to Germany, London, Paris and Tuscany already. What about Norway, Sweden and Finland in December? Is it too cold or, would that be a good itinerary for winter travel? Would we be able to do the Norway in a Nutshell tour and see the fjords? Or if not, could we have some recommendations please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France on my own
- 2 Southern England by Car in 5 days
- 3 Driving in Croatia
- 4 Escorted tours Norway
- 5 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 6 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Car rental help in Sicily
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 14 One week in London with kids
- 15 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Trip in September
- 18 help with europe itinary
- 19 Iceland with Young Kids
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 Wake Up Mods
- 22 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 23 One Day in Vienna
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra