My family and I had wanted to go to Nice, FR or Amalfi and wanted to swim in the Mediterranean. However, my daughter is in medical school and only has 17 days off in December because of an accelerated program she is in. Obviously if we go to those places in December we wouldn't be able to swim (I don't think) so we are thinking of putting off that trip for another year.
The problem is, we are not sure where to go in December. Have been to Germany, London, Paris and Tuscany already. What about Norway, Sweden and Finland in December? Is it too cold or, would that be a good itinerary for winter travel? Would we be able to do the Norway in a Nutshell tour and see the fjords? Or if not, could we have some recommendations please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 10 Alitala
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 celticmoon, a quick question
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 What fresh hell is this?
- 17 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Which Train Station in Venice
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Bordeaux to Nice
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US