My family and I had wanted to go to Nice, FR or Amalfi and wanted to swim in the Mediterranean. However, my daughter is in medical school and only has 17 days off in December because of an accelerated program she is in. Obviously if we go to those places in December we wouldn't be able to swim (I don't think) so we are thinking of putting off that trip for another year.
The problem is, we are not sure where to go in December. Have been to Germany, London, Paris and Tuscany already. What about Norway, Sweden and Finland in December? Is it too cold or, would that be a good itinerary for winter travel? Would we be able to do the Norway in a Nutshell tour and see the fjords? Or if not, could we have some recommendations please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam
- 2 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 12 Train / Calabria
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise