My family and I had wanted to go to Nice, FR or Amalfi and wanted to swim in the Mediterranean. However, my daughter is in medical school and only has 17 days off in December because of an accelerated program she is in. Obviously if we go to those places in December we wouldn't be able to swim (I don't think) so we are thinking of putting off that trip for another year.
The problem is, we are not sure where to go in December. Have been to Germany, London, Paris and Tuscany already. What about Norway, Sweden and Finland in December? Is it too cold or, would that be a good itinerary for winter travel? Would we be able to do the Norway in a Nutshell tour and see the fjords? Or if not, could we have some recommendations please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravello to Paestum
- 2 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 3 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 4 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 5 If you had four months...
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Rail pass question
- 8 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 9 Amalfi coast
- 10 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 12 days europe
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 18 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 21 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 22 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 25 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset