My family and I had wanted to go to Nice, FR or Amalfi and wanted to swim in the Mediterranean. However, my daughter is in medical school and only has 17 days off in December because of an accelerated program she is in. Obviously if we go to those places in December we wouldn't be able to swim (I don't think) so we are thinking of putting off that trip for another year.
The problem is, we are not sure where to go in December. Have been to Germany, London, Paris and Tuscany already. What about Norway, Sweden and Finland in December? Is it too cold or, would that be a good itinerary for winter travel? Would we be able to do the Norway in a Nutshell tour and see the fjords? Or if not, could we have some recommendations please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Moving to Italy
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 14 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......