We are planning a trip with our teenaged son in late July/ early Aug of this year. Part of the trip we wanted to stay somewhere in Northern Croatia. Is only 3 nights too short of a time? We'd like a nice beach day, some site seeing of the area and good wine. Does anyone have any suggestions which city/town to stay in? Any suggestions at all would be appreciated! Thanks so much
Northern Croatia help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 malaga to madrid train ?
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Museums in Berlin
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Lake Como transportation questions
- 11 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 17 By train to and out of Prague
- 18 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 24 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 25 Berlin