We are planning a trip with our teenaged son in late July/ early Aug of this year. Part of the trip we wanted to stay somewhere in Northern Croatia. Is only 3 nights too short of a time? We'd like a nice beach day, some site seeing of the area and good wine. Does anyone have any suggestions which city/town to stay in? Any suggestions at all would be appreciated! Thanks so much
Northern Croatia help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions About Croatia
- 2 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 9 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 12 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Florence Hotel Advice
- 18 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP