We are planning a trip with our teenaged son in late July/ early Aug of this year. Part of the trip we wanted to stay somewhere in Northern Croatia. Is only 3 nights too short of a time? We'd like a nice beach day, some site seeing of the area and good wine. Does anyone have any suggestions which city/town to stay in? Any suggestions at all would be appreciated! Thanks so much
Northern Croatia help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Spain itineraries
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 12 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Street food in Turkey