We are looking to spend two to three nights at an Agriturismo or Hotel in the North Western Corner of Tuscany enroute to the Cinque Terre region.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 10 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Aix Provence
- 20 Sintra
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa