I am flying in and out of Madrid this year in July and I'm in the process of deciding which other cities to go to. My group and I just found out that the running of the bulls in Pamplona is going on during the time we are going. My ideas were to go to Madrid, Sevilla, Granada. However, this event in Pamplona sounds awesome, so our focus would shift to Madrid, Pamplona, and Barcelona. This is my first time going to Spain.
Since I have to choose, which region should I go to? I am so stuck as I want to go to both regions but I'm only in Spain for 8 days (not counting traveling days).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 3 8 Days in Spain
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 20 Amsterdam
- 21 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 22 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 23 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice