I am flying in and out of Madrid this year in July and I'm in the process of deciding which other cities to go to. My group and I just found out that the running of the bulls in Pamplona is going on during the time we are going. My ideas were to go to Madrid, Sevilla, Granada. However, this event in Pamplona sounds awesome, so our focus would shift to Madrid, Pamplona, and Barcelona. This is my first time going to Spain.
Since I have to choose, which region should I go to? I am so stuck as I want to go to both regions but I'm only in Spain for 8 days (not counting traveling days).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 19 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 3 days solo in London
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Scotland