I am flying in and out of Madrid this year in July and I'm in the process of deciding which other cities to go to. My group and I just found out that the running of the bulls in Pamplona is going on during the time we are going. My ideas were to go to Madrid, Sevilla, Granada. However, this event in Pamplona sounds awesome, so our focus would shift to Madrid, Pamplona, and Barcelona. This is my first time going to Spain.
Since I have to choose, which region should I go to? I am so stuck as I want to go to both regions but I'm only in Spain for 8 days (not counting traveling days).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 4 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 8 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 13 Camogli and surrounds
- 14 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 15 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 16 Route des Vins
- 17 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary