We are planning our honeymoon to Italy; also our first trip to Italy and need advice on whether to visit:
- North of Italy* or South of Italy (including Amalfi Coast, Capri, Sorrento, Sicily and open to other suggestions).
*We want to visit Cinque Terre but not sure how we can get there. I am aware we can take the train city to city once we are there.
Fly in to Rome
Train from Rome to Florence
Car rental for the rest of Tuscany (Siena, Cinque Terre etc.)
Train from Tuscany to Venice
Not sure what's the best way to get to Lake Como, train or car from Venice?
Not sure what's the best way to get to Milan, train or car?
Train from Milan to Barcelona, Spain
Fly home from Barcelona, Spain
We have about 20 days for travel and if possible would like to see both north and south of Italy together with Barcelona.
Please advise best itinerary for the time we have and also advise best transportation mode from place to place if possible.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia
North or South of Italy for honeymoon in mid August-September