We want to do a daily visit to As Catedrais beach from Bilbao; I know that it is a long one for a day trip but we do not have any option. I am planning to be there at 11:30am so that we can catch the low tide and spend 2hours there. And will come back to Bilbao at a slower speed. So question is that which cities we should visit? Gijon&Santander or somewhere much smaller. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 4 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 Scotland itinerary help
- 8 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 9 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 12 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden