We want to do a daily visit to As Catedrais beach from Bilbao; I know that it is a long one for a day trip but we do not have any option. I am planning to be there at 11:30am so that we can catch the low tide and spend 2hours there. And will come back to Bilbao at a slower speed. So question is that which cities we should visit? Gijon&Santander or somewhere much smaller. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 6 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 9 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 18 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 driving from ancona to rome
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 25 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy