Our family of 6 will be spending 12 days in Europe this summer. We are planning 2 nights in Bayeaux to experience Normandy. After much research,we are struggling with how to get to Bayeaux from Paris (train to Caen, rent car seems to be our best option) and how to end up at BVA airport from Bayeaux without going back through Paris (we have an 0900 flight on Ryanair).
Any advice would be much appreciated! Happy Travels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation to europe
- 2 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 3 Day in Madrid
- 4 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 5 Barcelona and...
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 charming cities in Spain
- 8 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 13 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 14 Spain during Holy Week
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 22 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 23 Paris catacombs question
- 24 Octoberfest in Munich How it Works
- 25 Rent a Car or Rail Pass