We're going to Normandy for a week, and want to see all the 'must see' stuff - can anyone suggest an itinerary?
Obviously want to see places relevant to the war, but theres also a lot we dont know about, and would hate to miss a gem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 Night Bus?
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 23 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 25 Help with tips in UK