We're going to Normandy for a week, and want to see all the 'must see' stuff - can anyone suggest an itinerary?
Obviously want to see places relevant to the war, but theres also a lot we dont know about, and would hate to miss a gem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 2 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Barcelona with baby
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 9 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 14 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Capri in July
- 17 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 18 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 19 Venice
- 20 London 2For1 question
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations