We're going to Normandy for a week, and want to see all the 'must see' stuff - can anyone suggest an itinerary?
Obviously want to see places relevant to the war, but theres also a lot we dont know about, and would hate to miss a gem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 15 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 16 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 17 Trains in Alps and UK
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 23 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 24 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions