I am planning to have 02 days out of Paris. I want to visit Mont Saint Michel & one day for any French countryside views such as vineyard, wine tasting, ect...
Can anyone please help to suggest a journey (together with public transportation as we could not rent a car in France).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 2 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Is Sicily Safe?
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Gardens & GTGs
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Transportation Question Italy
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 17 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 18 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 21 Clean up spam
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Valencia, Spain
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 25 Help with basic itinerary