I am planning to have 02 days out of Paris. I want to visit Mont Saint Michel & one day for any French countryside views such as vineyard, wine tasting, ect...
Can anyone please help to suggest a journey (together with public transportation as we could not rent a car in France).
Thanks in advance.
Normandy - Mont Saint Michel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 5 Azores
- 6 tulips in the Netherland
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin to Armagh?
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?