I am planning to have 02 days out of Paris. I want to visit Mont Saint Michel & one day for any French countryside views such as vineyard, wine tasting, ect...
Can anyone please help to suggest a journey (together with public transportation as we could not rent a car in France).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 2 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 3 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 4 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 5 Currency
- 6 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 7 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 8 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 9 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 10 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 13 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 14 Poland Tour Group
- 15 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 16 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 17 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 20 Rhine River
- 21 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 22 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Loire Valley itinerary
- 25 Norway Trip Report 2016