I am planning to have 02 days out of Paris. I want to visit Mont Saint Michel & one day for any French countryside views such as vineyard, wine tasting, ect...
Can anyone please help to suggest a journey (together with public transportation as we could not rent a car in France).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 7 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 8 St Andrews advice
- 9 3 nights in Tuscany
- 10 Cordoba or Granada?
- 11 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 12 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 13 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 16 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 17 train from ams to paris
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 25 Driving in Sicily: Help!