I am planning to have 02 days out of Paris. I want to visit Mont Saint Michel & one day for any French countryside views such as vineyard, wine tasting, ect...
Can anyone please help to suggest a journey (together with public transportation as we could not rent a car in France).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 4 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Trip Ideas
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins