I am planning to have 02 days out of Paris. I want to visit Mont Saint Michel & one day for any French countryside views such as vineyard, wine tasting, ect...
Can anyone please help to suggest a journey (together with public transportation as we could not rent a car in France).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 2 Sienna with kids
- 3 How to find discount flights
- 4 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 5 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 6 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 8 days in switzerland
- 9 Must sees in Malaga
- 10 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 13 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 14 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 15 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 16 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 17 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 18 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 22 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 23 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 24 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 25 Classical Music in Milan