I am planning to have 02 days out of Paris. I want to visit Mont Saint Michel & one day for any French countryside views such as vineyard, wine tasting, ect...
Can anyone please help to suggest a journey (together with public transportation as we could not rent a car in France).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Italy for Christmas Week
- 7 train or plane
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 10 Planning a European Trip
- 11 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 12 Norway Itinerary
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 17 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 18 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 22 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland