We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Need Information about French Alps
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 Transportation
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 4 days in Provence in early June
- 22 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 23 Leather goods in Florence
- 24 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 25 Italy Hotel Recommondations
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary