We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 3 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 10 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 11 Holiday in Europe
- 12 student in denmark
- 13 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 Iceland in Feb
- 16 Poland in September
- 17 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 18 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 Rome for a week
- 22 trip to Italy
- 23 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 24 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary