We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Rental car return in Nice
- 4 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 5 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 6 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 7 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 10 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 13 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 14 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 15 Como or Bellagio
- 16 Alhambra
- 17 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 18 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 19 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 20 where to stay in Malta
- 21 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 22 Netflix and Hulu
- 23 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 24 Germany in 7 days
- 25 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary