We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens International airport
- 2 Corsica
- 3 8 Hours in Rome
- 4 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 8 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 9 Cornwall UK
- 10 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 6 days in Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 25 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary