We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Sicily help
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Christmas markets
- 10 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 November in Rome
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 16 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 17 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary