We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Brussels Airport
- 7 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 8 Belgian airports
- 9 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 10 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 13 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Trains France/Switzerland
- 16 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 17 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 18 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Train questions for Switzerland
- 24 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 25 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary