We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 4 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Rail pass question
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 Paris to Ramstein
- 14 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 18 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 19 Amalfi coast
- 20 If you had four months...
- 21 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 Ravello to Paestum
- 24 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary