We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 First trip - destination advice!
- 3 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 6 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Path of the Gods Question
- 11 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 12 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 13 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 14 Should I speculate?
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Prague on a budget...
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 22 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 23 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary