We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 Whistle stop family road trip
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 7 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 8 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Appenzell in December?
- 12 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 13 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 20 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 23 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 24 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 25 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary