We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 22 Canal du Midi
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Perugia
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary