We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in completing trip details
- 2 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 3 Split to Hvar
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 6 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 7 Madrid food advice needed
- 8 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 9 Which area to stay in London
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 12 Algarve - is it for me?
- 13 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 19 TIM in FCO - update
- 20 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 25 Swiss Train Travel Help
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary