We are flying to Paris in mid May and planning to stay there for 5(4?) nights and renting car in airport to travel to Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley for 12 (13?) nights. I would like to ask your help what would be the best way to organize this trip. I think we would like to visit Rouen (1 nights) - Honfleur (1-2 nights) Mont St-Michel (1 night) - St, Malo (2-3 nights) and after that I wanted to drive counterclockwise around Brittany and back to Loire Valley for 2 nights. Is it doable? If yes, what would be places to stay. A moderate hiking, landscape/street photography are one of main objectives of this trip. Thank you for your comments, advice and alternative routes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 Questions about Polish sights
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Italy
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 16 Biarritz family holiday
- 17 Lisbon hotel
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 4 Days in Tuscany
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary